(posted after, but set chronologically!)
Everyone wonders how I convinced her to flip the puzzle over. I was using Chrome (of course) and went to the puzzle's website. Then used Chrome Dev tools (Wrench -> Tools -> Developer Tools -> Elements) to simply edit the "About us" page in just two or three clicks.
Before: "Our goal at Buffalo Games is to make products that enhance the lives of the people who use them—to make life more fun and rewarding. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do, and look forward to more fun to come!"
After: "Our goal at Buffalo Games is to make products that enhance the lives of the people who use them—to make life more fun and rewarding. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do, and look forward to more fun to come! And on the back of every one of our puzzles there is a bonus puzzle!"
I closed the tools, and showed her the laptop. And of course she wanted to check out that bonus puzzle! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment