D'oh put the wrong date on the email, I'll need to send a follow up. And I noticed there was gratuitous use of exclamation points in that email...
Note to self: don't send out mass emails after 2am.
Here's a copy of the email...
Hey <name>,
You might not know me (I however have certainly have heard of you!)... I'm Ronald, Crystal's boyfriend. I'm planning a surprise for Crystal next weekend and wanted to know if you were free at around 10pm PST on Sunday, Jan 16th (don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to fly to LA). If you are free, just let me know and I'll give you the details once I iron them out. I promise you'll be able to partake in the comfort of your PJs.
As one of Crystal's closest friends, you've got to do TWO things:
- Do NOT tell anyone about this email or the date, including Crystal. I think she thinks these sorts of surprises would happen in February.
- Even after the time mentioned above do NOT post anything on the internets or whatever the young kids do nowadays... like send a twitter, facebookering or Google pluses. Crystal wants to tell you herself about what happened.
If this gets out, who cares how sad/mad I'll be... just think how mad she will be! :)
Thanks!!
~Ronald
No comments:
Post a Comment